DATA VISUALISATION SCIENTIST (I&F McCann Grupa/POLARIS)
Polaris is the new business unit within I&F McCann Grupa and we are now building the best team!
We are the second largest IPG global affiliate partner and leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees across agencies UM, McCann, McCann Health, SDG, Initiative & Drive (Reprise partner) and Adrenalin Content Providing.
With its hub in Belgrade, Polaris will help clients and all I&F McCann Grupa BUs across SEE and Nordics navigate and understand the world of data, research and analytics and deliver data-based and performance-based marketing products to drive business effectiveness.
Join our Polaris team!
- Collecting and combining data from multiple sources, creating interpretable visualizations, presenting large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations in charts, graphs, infographics and other pectoral diagrams depending on the business requirements
- Analysing data using mathematical/statistical methods, acting as data champion within Polaris team.
- Knowledge of the Polaris offers key elements and applying data science when necessary, supporting Polaris team in data management and cooperation with all I&F McCann Grupa BUs when necessary
- Cooperation with the IPG network in new trends and knowledge from the same field and applying them in Polaris offering when relevant
- Experience working in a commercially driven environment to gather strategic insights driven reporting and data visualisation requirements.
- Minimum graduate level of education in the fields of mathematics, statistics, computer science
- Knowledge and understanding of software such as SPSS, Tableau, Power Point and Excel to a highest level
- Passion for juggling facts, figures, and number crunching, attention to detail
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project and time management skills
- Curious, motivated, ambitious, thirst for knowledge!
- Love to work in team, good team player, believes in team and team spirit!
- Knowledge of English at fluent and above average level is essential
We offer to candidates the possibility to develop their capacity and to improve in dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Please send your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted