INSIGHTS & DATA ANALYST (I&F MCCANN GRUPA/POLARIS)
Polaris is the new business unit within I&F McCann Grupa and we are now building the best team!
We are the second largest IPG global affiliate partner and leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees across agencies UM, McCann, McCann Health, SDG, Initiative & Drive (Reprise partner) and Adrenalin Content Providing.
With its hub in Belgrade, Polaris will help clients and all I&F McCann Grupa BUs across SEE and Nordics navigate and understand the world of data, research and analytics and deliver data-based and performance-based marketing products to drive business effectiveness.
Join our Polaris team!
- Acting as an expert on all proprietary tools and data sources, understanding of all product offerings, research, analytics, data management and visualisation and applying them in the client handling
- Preparing, managing and presenting Polaris projects and working across all tools and data sources
- Liaising with all I&F McCann Grupa BUs across SEE markets and Nordics, building relationships with all BUs and key clients in in order to monetize Polaris products
- Cooperation with the IPG network on all proprietary global products, following all new trends and initiatives from the global network and applying them across Polaris offer if relevant.
- Minimum graduate level of education, maths, psychology, economics or business related qualification is preferable
- Expertise in applying data and insights to develop marketing / brand / connections / media strategies
- Experienced in analysing data and identifying the implications for marketing & communication
- Understand media planning process as well as creative processes and the role that research and analytics plays within it
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (SPSS, SAS, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite), including the use of various databases
- Good at selling ideas and influencing the group, confident communicator
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Curious, motivated, ambitious, thirst for knowledge!
- Love to work in team, good team player, believes in team and team spirit!
- Knowledge of English at fluent and above average level is essential
We offer to candidates the possibility to develop their capacity and to grow in dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Please send your CV and motivational letter at email@example.com
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted