RESEARCH MANAGER (I&F McCann Grupa/POLARIS)
Polaris is the new business unit within I&F McCann Grupa and we are now building the best team!
We are the second largest IPG global affiliate partner and leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees across agencies UM, McCann, McCann Health, SDG, Initiative & Drive (Reprise partner) and Adrenalin Content Providing.
With its hub in Belgrade, Polaris will help clients and all I&F McCann Grupa BUs across SEE and Nordics navigate and understand the world of data, research and analytics and deliver data-based and performance-based marketing products to drive business effectiveness.
Join our Polaris team!
- Leading Polaris bespoke research projects, acting as an expert on all research methodologies
- Preparing and managing projects in the field of qualitative/quantities studies, including writing / reviewing questionnaires, liaising with fieldwork agencies, analysing data and presenting findings.
- Liaising with all I&F McCann Grupa BUs across SEE markets and Nordics in the course of research projects and helping to build relationships with all BUs and key clients in order to monetize Polaris research products.
- Cooperation with the IPG network on all proprietary global products in the field research, following all new trends and initiatives from the global network and applying them across Polaris offer if relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, psychology or economics is preferable
- Experience in an applied research or data management with a proven track record of delivering successful research projects
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (SPSS, SAS, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite), including the use of various databases
- Able to perform statistical analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of international trends within the offered services
- Good at selling ideas and influencing the group
- Curious, motivated, ambitious, thirst for knowledge!
- Love to work in team, good team player, believes in team and team spirit!
- Knowledge of English at fluent and above average level is essential
We offer to candidates the possibility to develop their capacity and to improve in dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets/other events giveaways…
Please send your CV and motivational letter at email@example.com
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted